Why does your audience need Marjorie?
Because Professionalism has NEVER BEEN More Important!
Whether you like it or not -- your business presence and communications determine how people see and value you. It is critical for you to ensure your employees' professionalism and company image are beyond reproach.
More lawsuits and lost revenue can be attributed to communication blunders and unprofessional behavior than for ANY other reason. Look at today's headlines and you will see where Fortune 100 companies have lost their competitive edge as a result.
Powerful communication is at the heart of success. It is the ability to get your message across regardless of emotional, physical and psychological barriers. It's the hidden secret behind true business power.
It is all about connecting with people in a way that makes you credible, trusted and respected. "Connecting" is about salespeople making more sales, managers managing more effectively and customer service representatives responding more empathetically.
Marjorie Brody: A Speaker Who Connects With Audiences &
Shares Strategies for Professional Savvy & Success
When you are trying to find a world-renowned expert in the field of professional development and business communications, there are a dozen or so people to consider. Add to that the ability to deliver information to audience members so they understand, retain it and use it as needed while backing all that up with a money-back guarantee – and the list gets even smaller!
There is only one choice – Marjorie Brody! For more than 20 years, Marjorie Brody has been helping people break through invisible walls of poor communications and career development. Her energetic message, interactive methods and proven strategies help people get what they want and advance their careers – in turn helping their companies to grow and profit.
Your audience will sit up and pay attention as they listen to Marjorie, and will fall in love with her vitality, energy and charisma. Lasting, positive and profound changes are common -- as she dives deep into their hearts and challenges their minds. If for any reason you are not satisfied with her performance, Marjorie will waive her fee.
AWARDS AND OTHER ACCLAIM:
- Ernst & Young 2002 & 2001 “Entrepreneur of the Year” award finalist, business consulting category
- Wharton Small Business Development Center “2001 Family Business of the Year Award” finalist
- WBE certification – Women’s Business Enterprise
- “Pennsylvania’s 1999 Best 50 Women in Business”
- "1999 Distinguished National Leaders" – National Association of Women Business Owners, Greater Philadelphia Chapter (one of 12 women selected)
- “1999 Women of Distinction” – Philadelphia Business Journal, National Association of Women Business Owners and The Forum of Executive Women (one of 25 women selected)
- “Speakers of the Year,” 1999, National Speakers Association, Mid-Atlantic Chapter
- “Chapter Member of the Year,” 1997, National Speakers Association, Mid-Atlantic Chapter