|Business Best Practices Radio Show 11-5-04|
Connecting people with the knowledge that produces results
|Host: Jesse "Bottom Line Guy" Wacht
Co-founder, Business Best Practices.com
Email the Host
|Listen to the Show Archive by Clicking
the Appropriate Media Link for
each Segment in the Agenda Below.
|Contributing Editor: Howard Putnam
Ex-CEO Southwest Airlines
Appears first Friday of every month
Email the Editor
| Send Me Weekly Show Agenda:
|Friday, November 5, 2004, 8 AM PST
Schedule Guests and Agenda
|Management & Leadership
8:00-8:15 AM PST
Howard's Personal Site
|Are Leaders Born or Made?
Howard Putnam, Contributing Editor
and Ex-CEO of Southwest Airlines
- Nature or nurture? High level leaders reveal what it takes to be a successful leader
- The 10 traits that leaders show at an early age…which ones (if any) are genetic?
- The 10 critical skills leaders must master to be effective
|Customer Acquisition & Retention
8:15-8:30 AM PST
Dave's Personal Site
|Great Sales People: Are They Born or Made?
Dave Stein, Speaker, Consultant,
Coach, Author of How Winners Sell
- How to outsell the competition by differentiation – even if they have the advantage of the "gift of gab"
- How to develop “Competitive Invulnerablility” by perfecting The 4 Critical Aspects of Differentiation
- Go beyond product differentiation and become a superstar by powerfully differentiating YOU
|Customer Loyalty & Communication
8:30-8:45 AM PST
Tony's Personal Site
|Charisma: Born with or Developed?|
Dr. Tony Alessandra, Speaker,
Seminar Leader, Author of Charisma
- The 7 “Glasses” – the building blocks that can skyrocket your charisma…if you only knew what they were
- The 5 Myths of Charisma that can stop you cold from developing your personal charisma
- The 3 Levels of Connection you MUST make to positively influence others
|Bottom-line Wrap-up plus Q & A
8:45-9:00 AM PST
Jesse's Business Profile
|Bottom-line Wrap-up plus Q & A|
Host, Jesse Wacht with Howard Putnam
- Putting It All Together: Insights, Input and Integration of the topics from today's guests with Jesse and Howard as they wrap up and give their take from a people, process and management implementation angle.
|Past Show Agendas with Links to Archives
10/8/04--Four Segments - Faust, Alessandra, Alessandra, Faust/Wacht|
9/24/04--Four Segments - Putnam, McKain, Gitomer, Putnam/Wacht
10/1/04--Four Segments - Putnam, Gitomer, Gitomer, Putnam/Wacht
10/15/04--Four Segments - CRM, Roebke, Higby, Davis/Wacht
10/22/04--Four Segments - Jensen, Parinello, Jensen, Parinello/Wacht
10/29/04--Four Segments - Temple, Cathcart, Cathcart Temple/Wacht
|About Business Best Practice Radio|
Internet radio with a supporting Web site...a powerful combination for delivering business best practices that you can quickly absorb and immediately apply to your business.
In each of the four 15-minute segments of the Internet radio show you "take-away" fresh, up-to-the-minute, concise modules of information from world-class business experts that will leave your competitors in the dust. Information that you can't get in print or some stagnant Web site. And from our continuously updated supporting Web site, BusinessBestPractices.com, you'll be able to access more in-depth information on the show's "take-aways."
If you experience any difficulty, please send